Your Website Is A Business Asset
No matter what you need a website for, it can work for you and help you generate business. Whether it’s a simple call to action to acquire an email address or a sales lead your website has the power to help increase your revenue. From having a complete online shopping solution to a simple marketing or brochure website, we’ll help you setup your website so that it keeps viewers engaged and helps you convert views into sales.
Tap Into 100% Of Your Visitors
People are visiting websites from a number of sources and devices. Laptops, desktops, tablets, smart phones and even TV’s! At OMIS.ca we understand the importance of presenting a functional website across all types of devices in a responsive way that is suitable for the device. Our web design process will ensure your website looks as it should and works as it should on any device. This is not an upgrade – it’s standard.
Clean, Simple, Common Sense Navigation
There’s nothing more frustrating than getting lost in a website, having to hit the back button or simply not being able to find what you’re looking for on a website. Through our user traffic and statistics management, we’re able to see various examples of how your website gets Used. Over the years and after analyzing millions of views and hits, we’ve learned that users expect certain things. Such as buttons/links or product details, reviews and images when you sell online. Quite simply, we understand what users are looking for when they visit a website and we take this experience and put it onto your website!
Organization & Layout In Mind
Whether you have an online store, a simple marketing website or hundreds of pages of information to show your clients, we’ll create a logical and common sense approach to using your website. You simply have to provide the content and we’ll do the organizing. Of course, we may not have hit the nail on the head the first time around; however, we’ll be more than glad to apply any customizations or preferences after the the delivery of the test site. This website, after all, was built for you!
All These Features & Conveniences Included!
- SEO-Ready: We understand how important and how hard it is to appear in search regines on Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Our web design process includes building your website so that it’s search engine optimization ready. Meta tags, headlines, keywords, alt tags. We’ll create your website ready to be picked up by search engines to start the ranking process.
- Google AdWords Ready: Google AdWords has been proven as one of the most successful paid advertising platform for all businesses. In order to appear on Google Ads, your website needs to be configured in such a way that meets AdWords requirements. Your website will ensure you are ready for Google AdWords from day 1. As a comparison, we’ve worked with clients converting their websites and making them AdWords ready and nearly half as much as the full cost of a website!
- User Traffic & Statistics Management: At OMIS.ca we work with hundreds of websites and through our hosting platform we gather millions of views and hits and terabytes of traffic details so see what users like, what they expect and how they behave on your site. We can tell you what page users always leave, which page they don’t visit and even tell you how long they stayed in the shopping cart while checking out! Over the years we’ve gathered this knowledge and applied it to our web design and development process. It’s like having the experience, research & development and traffic history of hundreds of websites built into yours!
- Personal Connection: Having dealt with your project manager since day 1 and continued well after the launch of your project, we will always have a personal connection to your project and will continue to grow with your website. Consider us your personal web consultants for your business!
- Future Trends: We’ve been around since the start of the internet. We were there when YouTube started and online shopping, social media and smart phones became popular. We’ve also identified how important these trends affected websites and how they should interact. Along the way, we’ve presented ideas to our clients to take advantage of these trends and improve the appearance and functionality of their websites. You can ensure that if the latest trend is up and coming, we’ll inform you on how to use it to your benefit.
- Scalability: Your business is always growing and changing. You might be a new hair salon in town who simply needs a 5 page website, a contact us page and a service fee page. After a couple of years you now offer an online appointment booking system and a couple of years after that, online shopping for your patrons to purchase products and accessories. Finally, you create a series of YouTube videos for worldwide viewers to watch and subscribe as followers. We’ve seen it happen and we’ve helped hundreds of companies evolve their website as desired. Because of this, your website will always be scalable and adaptable to suit your needs.
- Peripheral Services: At OMIS.ca, we’re proud to say that we’re a one-stop shop for all things web. Since we have well over 20 years of experience. We know graphic design, video editing, logo design and print design. We understand the way you market your business off your website (print ads, posters, business cards, signs and banners) affects the way you market on your website. We’re proud to be working with many businesses offering the full line-up of services from logo/branding design to business card/letterhead setup and print as well as video editing and uploading to YouTube as additional services.